Location: Grand Division Row, Henderson Road, Southsea, Hants
Country: United Kingdom
Notes: Stained glass window originally made in a triangular configuration for the RMA Church, Eastney (The Crinoline Church), then re-configured into St Andrew's Church in 1904. When the building was converted to housing in the 1990s the windows and other immovable decorations were left in place and covered over. It is assumed that these windows still exist behind internal walling.