Date: 29 November 1920
Location: Grand Division Row, Henderson Road, Southsea, Hants
Country: United Kingdom
Notes: These two mosaics were part of the decoration in St Andrew's Church, Eastney. The church was converted to housing in the 1990s and this and most other immovable decorations were left in place and covered over. It is assumed that these mosaics still exist behind internal walling.